Saturday, September 26, 2009

Raya Mode :D

This raya, it bring back lots of memory to me. And also, create some new ones. I went back to my early years, playing fire crackers wif my little brothers. I still get 'duit raya' even though the reality is I'm already 20.

Loads of wonderful thing actually.

This raya, for the first time in many years [as long as I remember], my dad hugged me on the 'salam-salam' session. The hug just short and casual, but it's really warm and meaningful for me.

Staying at my hometown Terengganu for almost a week make me realize lots of thing. Things that I usually ignored before. I made lots of thinking there. Bout my life recently. Bout my friends. Bout my family.

My dear friends, I just wanna say sorry cause recently, I talked too much. Sorry for my ignorance.
Sorry for not knowing
ur story, ur pain and ur tears. Sorry for doing much talking, and less listening.
Sorry for the '
lantak koranglah' attitude. Sorry for the 'takde perasaan' face.
Sorry for every action that bring up
ur sad or anger. Sorry for each word that hurts. Sorry for any glance that makes u wonder. Sorry for things that I take or borrow without ur permission. Please remind me if I do.
And many other things that I didn't mention here, I'm truly
sorry.
I am the most luckiest person on earth to have friends as good as you are. Yes you, each and every of you that reads this crap.

I know, I talked too much this sem. So I promise to myself, to do less talking and more listening after this. Especially bout That Particular Person. I just realize, the more I talk bout That Particular Person, the more I put That Particular Person in trouble. The more I talk bout That Particular Person, the more assuming people will make bout That Particular Person. Thus, the best way is, stop talking bout That Particular Person. Rite?

Okay I've said what I wanna say. Let me conclude things here.
  • To whom didn't understand things I wrote here, please ask me. Don't make ur own assumptions.
  • Sometimes we think meddling in other's business is a way to show our concern. No, I don't say its a bad thing. Firstly, thanks for opening my eyes wide. But the other person might been hurt by ur words... huhu
  • Please get to know that person first before u make wild assumption bout him/her based on little rumors u've heard. U'll regret it later if u do that.
  • Last but not least, there is no revenge so sweet as forgiveness. People makes mistakes everyday. Everybody makes mistakes, that's just what we do. As long as we hold grudge against that person, we'll never be in peace. Trust me, giving forgiveness is far more easy and worth it than revenge. Unbelievable? Try it first, then enjoy the taste of forgiveness' sweet. Good luck!
  • Salam aidilfitri, and maaf zahir batin...

Thanks for reading until here (^_^)
n sorry for the crappy grammar and language....

p/s : post ni agk pjg n emo... kalo rse bosan, xyah bce... haha

1 comment:

Thank you and have a nice day :)