Friday, March 16, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

For a gazillion times i watched this soap opera, I finally want to take a break from it. Not because it bore me up, but because I think I should explore other things also.  Thus,


and I clicked yes. Of course, my hard disk is filled up with other stories that I never watch is the other reason I delete it. But I will watch it again, I know that.

----------------------------------

Last weekend I went back to my hometown Terengganu for my cousin's wedding. I helped here and there even though I'm not really great at doing things but I tried. It is not a lie if I say, that's the most exhausting weekend in this year so far. But I really enjoyed it.

I FINALLY understand the process of Malay wedding from 'malam berinai' to' kenduri menyambut menantu'. The doorgifts, the bunga telur, the gulai kawah, the canopy and all. The most exciting thing I witness is how happy my cousin is. Ops, I mean, my cousinss ;-)

I see the 'wedding glow' from their face even though they are tired preparing the ceremony, going here and there, talking to many people but they never fail to flash their smile. My cousin's husband even say this

"Sedap jugak makan dengan bini ni",

while smiling, showing how wedding is a blessing given to him.

I know their love story [only surface] and I also feel happy for them. I wish and pray for them a lifetime of happiness, until they enter the paradise, insyaallah.

And for us, who is still searching for our life partner, don't worry, if it meant to it, it will be.


peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)