Thursday, October 4, 2012

Time and space continuum


"Ross: I mean it's... it's kinda far from work, but, uh, you know, I'll get so much done on the commute. I... I've been given the gift of time!

Chandler: Now, that's so funny, because last Christmas I got the gift of space. We should get them together and make a continuum."

All these years, I squeeze my brain hard to understand one of A'llah's creation: man. Not the ordinary kind I should say.

It seems like they're not the kind that wants or realize that they need companion when they're upset and depressed, so I decided to give the time and space continuum a try.

I tell myself, leave him alone for a while, thats space.

Don't bother him until he approaches you, thats time.

So you, my dear can build a time-space continuum like Chandler and Ross!

Maybe that's the best way they recover? I hope so. You'll bounce back eventually, its just the matter of time.

Until next time, I'll see you when I see you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)