Sunday, February 22, 2009

Circuit theory 1 test 1

I FEEL SOO FRUSTATED RITE NOW!!!!
i've tried my best to make sure that this one-and-only subject won't cause me to repeat itself again...
i do much of exercises, bunch of past sem's test, and it turned out like this..


once i opened the question, i am not that shocked to discover that this subject's test or exam is ACTUALLY hard... this is the fact...

yes, and please don't deny it...




or else, why must this 10 persons from my batch, must repeat it??
it is a killer subject..
but i tried to give all my best to answer the question eventhough i'm not that sure that my answer is the correct one or not...
and like others, i hope my answer is correct, and i can get what i want to get..




i must keep moving forward, do better that this...
and get full mark for the second test...
yes, and i meant it!


mooooooovvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Thank you and have a nice day :)