Saturday, February 21, 2009

Intro..... (again)

arghhh...
quite tired rite now...
juz got back from da mall, suddenly i found out that my car's window can't function smoothly as usual since it CAN'T BE CLOSED AT THE DRIVER'S SIDE!!! waaa!!!

okay, before i go further, let me introduce myself first... (again)
the name is Nadia Nadzirah, From Malaysia...
yeah, just another ordinary girl that want to jot down something here..
another thing, my english was not that good, n i think it'll never be better...
so if there's any mistake, please do tell me okay!!

actually, i have two previous blog, one on frenster n 1 in blogger...
okay, i'll copy some of 'em here...
hee~

hopefully, this is my final blog...
that's all for the intro..
see ya later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)