Monday, April 27, 2009

Buh Bye TEEN-AGE

I can't help it!!


For some unknown reasons, my heart throbe is getting worst. I don't wan't to leave this age. I'm not even sure if I'm ready for it. It's like, just an eye blink, I'm 20. Like, yesterday, I'm a lil baby, but tomorrow, I'm 20 already!!. YES, tomorrow is my birthday. Tomorrow = 28 Apr '09. I'm getting older n older by time, but tomorrow is definitely the-end, end of my teen-age life...

I know for some who is reading this, u might think "no big deal, just a silly girl that is afraid to grow up", or "what is her problem actually??". Yes, it's not a big problem, perhaps not even a tiny one for you. I tend to think that way at first, but now, when the time is getting closer, it just.... come, ah yes, it just come.


Seriously, I'm not joking here. I even tell Aloy [my dearest cousin] that the date 28 Apr is actually not in the calendar dis year, so forget my birthday, n don't wish me. Funny, isn't it?. Making such big fuss over a small detail; my age.

I know, I suppose to be grown enough to realize that, every day, every hour of the day, every seconds, n every 'tick' of the clock, my age increased. Not just on my birthday, but the other days too. That is the fact. That is what I suppose to realize, not just whining here babbling such nonsense stuff bout bla bla bla.... and doing nothing at the end, am I right?

Guess what, just now, because of this silly nervousness, I thought my father's letter [yes, that postmen letter] was my brother's letter, and I almost hand it to him, but at last it took me about few seconds to realize that the letter is not my bro's, but my dad's. Oh yes, nobody know this, n I hope nobody will [how silly I am!!].

I don't know what is the reason the clock is still ticking even I don't want it to do that. I wish I can be like Harry Potter, or somebody like that so I can stop the time and and definitely stop moping around worrying about this silly little thing. But guess I can't. I'm nobody to do that. Harry Potter is just one of J.K Rowling's imagination. In fact, no one in this world could have that power UNLESS if it's permitted by Allah.

So, the only option I have is just KEEP MOVING ON with the time and eat and swallow the truth that I'm getting older and older, no matter what I'm doing or what I'm wishing for.

To the person who read this, thanks for you time until now...

I also want to thank my beloved mom and dad, the reason of my existance here today [based of Allah's wants], and for taking care of me, your love, your time, your money, n your life, even if I am rich enough more than Donald Trump [did I spell it right?], n buy this whole world, I know it is not enough to repay you even a little, so I just can say an infinity of thanks to both of you...

Since this is the last post at my TEEN-AGE, I also want to sat TQ to all my fren n all who know me, all that ever exist in my life's history, TQ TQ for being nice or bad to me, n i am soooo sorry for each and every word or acts that hurt you little or much, I'm just an ordinary person, n nobody's perfect rite?. I'm trying to improve myself, so if anything wrong, do tell me.



I'm almost finish actually...

OK, end of story...






P/S: Buh bye to TEEN-AGE Nadia...
Welcome to 20 years old Nadia... :D

5 comments:

  1. Well, along, eventhough I had a very hard time giving birth to you(36 hour labor)I am proud and very happy to have u. You r a perfect daughter to me, eventhough sometime quite moody, esp the time of the month.
    I love you very much. Te quero mucho. J' taime beacoup, what ai ni......Happy 20th birthday. Semoga along dapat mecapai cita2 along and will have a good adult life. Whatever u ll be, I 'll be there for u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..
    i noe that cmmnt is from who..mak kan???
    hehe.. me to0o..
    i always love u no matter whut.. iche lebiue.. aishiteru.. sarangheyo..
    u're my best cousin ever that i have.. u always there when i need sum1 to hold & even to hug.. u jst there.. thanks along! hapPy birth day.. may all yoUr wishes come true.. and may u pass wif fLYing coLors in wHut ever u do.. ok??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hepi belated buzday fren

    hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. nadia~hepi birthday~

    p/s:nak hadiah?mintak abg wan.hihi.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a nice day :)