Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hectic day yet ended perfectly...

Ohh... I've smell it I've smell it!!
smell what??
something rotten in here, cause the owner didn't update it for weeks!
okey dearies, now I'm updating it...

Many things happened, unthinkable things actually. I would like to tell it here, but maybe later. Just understand it this way, I'm ALMOST fooled by a sweet tongue person, and luckily I have my friends beside me, n I am really grateful for that. Thanks friends, I think I'm still fooled now if u guys were not there huhu...

Let me tell you bout what happened a day before yesterday, that is Tuesday. My class started with lab[at 2.10pm] , so I'm on road right after performing zuhur prayer. I thought there were many vacant parking lot if i arrive early, but it's not that "many". I forgot now is month of fasting, so majority of students just wandering around the faculty building since they didn't eat. Fortunately there one or two parking left for me, so I take it, happily hee~.

The lab is a bit disaster actually. I'm looking forward to do this experiment because it seems interesting compared to other. Unfortunately, there is one step that the lab instructor forgot to tell us to do, and it ruined THE WHOLE experiment, so we have to start from a scratch again if we want it to turn out well. Its soo damn devastating to hear it, and to do that over again. Then, the lab instructor asks us if we understand the procedure, and we say yes.
So he said, "its okay no need to redo the experiment, but I want the report TODAY, before you break your fast! "
and we like "what the fish?"
and he urges us to finish the lab report in the library. Guess what the time is? About 4.45 n I have class during six. I prepare nothing but some dates to break my fast, not even water, and we're all clueless about the report. After a few moments, we arrive at the library, and some of us searching for previous weeks lab report from their friends, and poof! there it is!
N then we started to write the report with broken language, some copy paste here and there, ugly writing, and some blank procedure [since the experiment failed in the middle]. Bla bla bla, n yes, it is done!

After it is done, my lab partner kindly offers himself to submit the report since I got class at six. Thank you, partner!!! hehehe...
And then I realize that for the rest of this week, we didn't have to think bout the report since we've finish it.. So I feel relieved for a while..


guess thats all for that day...
I guess it's kinda hectic day, yet ended perfectly. C ya again!

2 comments:

  1. agak lah berterabur.
    haha.

    MEMANG SGT HECTIC on that day!!
    gila punya lab.
    first time aku tak boleh nak dgr lawak bodoh buk.
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hectic ke chaotic?
    hahhaa
    ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a nice day :)