Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby,

I am not ready to be separated with you. I really don't have the intention to.

Well yes, you are sometimes irritating with the sounds all over you. And heart throbbing at the moment your break aren't working. When the window plane can't go down. Or when the doors suddenly unlocked without me doing it. You make me wanna scream out my throat when your radio volume are like, infinity and I can't simply turn it down. Annoying when suddenly something break; the co-driver shade, something at the gear. When the alarm suddenly on. Things are not really in socket. This broke. That leaked. But all I can say is "old car, normal lah".

You have done so much for me. You are sometimes more than a best friend to me. The memories. The laughter. The tears. Thanks for being so cool with that. Thanks for still moving even I've drive you all day long. I can't go nowhere without you. Of course, there are cabs and buses, still you are the priority.

But now, I've lose faith on you. I don't have enough guts to drive you further than Subang. Sorry for that. I still love you, I do. But things are not the same anymore. I don't want to be a nuisance to your owner, my father. Sorry if one day I have to let you go. Sorry for not taking a good care of you.





It is a pleasure to know you.

I think I'm such a moron to be sad about a car, but you're a moron too since you read this post and feel sad [did you?] hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)