Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fried dinosaurs

Last Friday, I brought my dearest brother, Naqib to the hospital. Naah don't worry, he just caught some conjunctivitis or in Bahasa, sakit mata. That was just the follow up check up since we have already met the doctor last Monday. But alhamdulillah, he's getting better.

While waiting for our turn, as usual I played the game in my dearest handphone. Naqib seems restless because he doesn't bring anything to play with. Seeing him that way, I gave him my handphone to  play with and reach for the 'National Geographic' magazines they provide right there. The one entitled "Dinosaurs" caught my eyes so I decided to read it.

The main article about Dinosaurs is really interesting. I mean they even tell us how at first the paleontology job were discovered and evolved through time. And of course, it reminded me of Dr Ross Geller, if you know what I mean ;-)

Unagi =P
And then...

Frickin dinosaurs nugget!!

Yeah I know right?

Mind blown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)