Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sayonara Taro T_T

I woke up yesterday as usual I just hang up on my bed for a while before starting my day. Since it is midsem break, there's nothing to rush about.

Taro

Suddenly I feel like playing with the hamsters, I tap on their cages. When I tap on Taro's, I saw he's not moving. I try to tap again but just as same, no respond.

Starting to feel a bit scared, I open the cage door and push Taro gently with my fingers. He's not moving. Just lying there, petrified. I brought his cage outside of my bedroom to ask for my brother's conformation, but he's eating at the moment.

I enter my room again to find a 'coffin' for Taro. Luckily there's a tiny doorgift box from yesterday's wedding. I pour down the sweets inside the box on my table and bring it near Taro's cage infront.


Taro's Coffin

I grab some tissues to pick up Taro's carcass. While picking him up, I feel extremely sorry for him. There're some things a hamster usually do, ops I mean 'do', but he doesn't get to. He doesn't have any chance to consummate before he die. And the condition of his body, with all the loose droppings attached to his tail, with some woodshavings attached to his fur, very heartbreaking. I shed some tear.

After that, I ask my brother to dig Taro's grave nearby our house and bury him there. I put some flowers on the grave to honour the dead.




Taro's grave


That's the story of my hero, Taro.

Guess Ted will be alone all along.
Ted Mostby
In memory of,

Taro Hamtaro Mostby [2011- Apr 2012] [I guess]

Together 'cycling'


Eating macaroni while sleeping



Eating on my hand (^_^)


Tired


Apple


5 comments:

  1. waaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
    sdey nyer!!!!!!
    ak paham perasaan tuh...
    ak pon nanges mase botat
    (kambing ak) mati...

    nih nnt ak blek mesia...
    x tau nk tinggal kn chem (ikan ak)
    ngan sape...huhu~~~

    sabar ea cool!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha bawak le ikan ko balik mesia wei :p

    tq sebab memahami huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. takziah nad.

    btw, 'coffin' utk taro comel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. camne ak nk bwk blek cool??
    t air dier kocak2...yg tinggal nyer ikan ak je...air dh tarak...
    klo la bley bwk balik...alangkah indah nyer idOp ini...kui3...

    ReplyDelete
  5. woi bole nanges tahu bace citer nih!!!!!

    -Hasha-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a nice day :)