Saturday, May 12, 2012

Kids

Season 6 episode 1

This is the episode where Marshall and Lily are trying to have a baby for the first time after their marriage. Some things happened and the 'trying to have baby' night is ruined, and here we are;


Lily : ... but right now, its a lot of pressure

Marshall : Babe, I'm not trying to pressure you one bit...

Lily : What if I can't have a baby?... That could happen. I could... totally let you down. Does that thought not occur to you?

Marshall : Not even for one second. Not having a baby would suck, but the idea of you letting me down, thats impossible. That would be like aliens landing. ....

Some of the sweetest and nicest thing a husband could say to his wife. I know its just a story, but it's not wrong to hope I'll have a husband like this, right? Insyaallah =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)