Friday, July 5, 2013

So, this is it.

Alhamdulillah finally after all the scavenger hunt, I am offered a job at this Japanese company that makes hard disk, Asahi Kosei. I've been back and forth about making the decision to work there since it is located in Balakong which is about one hour drive from my house. I've considered renting a room there but after listening to many many opinions and considering all the risk, I've decided to travel within this early phase. After being familiar with the location and workplace, maybe the renting option will be considered again.

Actually it has been about a month I think since the person told me that I get the job, but after that I never hear from him, might be busy or something, leave me here with all this uncertainties about the position. After calling a couple times finally the human resource department called to ask me when can I start working and whats not.

And today, I received my offer letter through e-mail. People keep saying, no black and white, no deal. And here is it, my black and white. Finally. After receiving this, all of this are becoming real. The job, its real. The degree, its real. The adulthood, the responsibilities, all of them, REAL.

I've been a bit high this week for some reason, and this offer letter pulls my legs back to the ground. Its time to grow up now. Must I, though?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)