Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fear



You know what? I've started to feel afraid

Afraid of my blurry future

I've started thinking that I will die alone in a pile of money

If there's any money for me

Its been a week and a day

I hope you're just fine there

Everything has been said and done

The memories are the only left behind

Each place, each moment I spend with you

Like a video tape its playing on my mind

Having you brings joy and conflicts pain

Without you its only the rain

I always heard that rain will go away

And brings back rainbow to your day

"I just want you to let me in"

As Miley would say

A little effort would be nice

I just wish you'd fight for us

Just maybe we're not meant to be

I just want to say I'm sorry

So long and good day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)