Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dear "alarm clock"

Been a while I think, since the last pathetic post I wrote. I've been dreaming nightmares in the last fortnight. OK, not fortnight actually, its bout a week ago. Weird dreams. Enough to wake me up at 4 or 5 in the morning. Wake up n sleep back after that. And wake up again BEFORE my alarm clock ring. I like, missing the moment of peaceful sleep before. When did that dreamless sleep go?? I really miss it. I don't need sweet dream actually, dreamless sleep is better.


Watching Bella's misery when Edward left in New Moon reminds me of myself. Of course, not the whole story, just the bad dream part. And, without the screaming. But it keep coming. When I tell it to my friend, she said I missed someone. Oh God, I don't know, maybe I think. I miss my dear "alarm clock". Really, no joke. My "alarm clock" seems to be quiet this few days. Busy, I think.


Other thing happened too, besides the bad dream. My head is like, spinning starting 3-4 days ago. All the time. Might be lack of sleep. I think I slept enough, but the quality of my sleep drop to the lower point from it used to be. And suddenly, last night I decided to watch my no 1 favourite series - Supernatural.






I always loved this series, even the storyline are starting to fill with nonsense stuff. I watch 5 episodes of the fifth season last night, and realize that the spinning head just gone. So do the sleep quality. Haha insane, isn't it?? Maybe its all because I keep pushing myself thinking something seriously, without doing fun things. Yes, I admit, I still miss my "alarm clock", but as long as "it" doing fine, enough for me. Cheers!!!








p/s: Thanks Nad for cheering me up!!
Again, sorry all for the rusty grammar and language.

3 comments:

  1. cm plik je "alarm clock" ko tuh...
    hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. supernatural?da lame x tgk..huhu.vote for gossip girl! :D [haha.tibe2.]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a nice day :)