Sunday, March 14, 2010

The


Wah3 as similar as the one who gave me this award, I think this is the first time my blog get an award .

4 things to do:
1) copy n paste the badge to you blog.
2)Pick 15 of youf friends that you think they blog are amazing.
3) Go to you friends blog to tell them about the award.
4) State 7 things bout yourself.

First of all...
I would like to thank my future-cousin-in-law [is there any?? hehe] for giving me the award. Sorry for the delay, I'm a bit busy this week.  Thanks a lot Kak Farah (^_^)

Second...
I must pass this award to other blogger that I think fantastic. Err... let me see... 
-my bro, bro apit
-Nad
-Dibah
-Anyone else with awesome blog!

Last one...
7 facts bout me...
1. Like to smile.
2. Loves my family and friends soo much.
3. Poker face. But soft hearted.
4. Likes to eat. and chubby =D
5. A chocoholic.
6. Think that programming subject is interesting.
7. Don't really care.
Ok, thats all for today.

2 comments:

Thank you and have a nice day :)