Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The conversation...

My mom said, "If we love somebody, set them free. If she/he comes back to you, he/she's yours forever, if he/she didn't, just accept the fate that you're not meant to be together".

I keep quiet for a while. And start thinking. So I ask mom "What if both of them love each other, and both of them set each other free?? They might not meet each other...".

Mom give me a smile, and answered "They're just not meant to be together".

I feel like I've been struck by lightning as i heard the answer. I always have this fear of loosing the person I love. Everyone does rite? So appreciate everyone that you love before they slip through your fingers one by one.

I don't want this to happen to me. I love all my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)