Sunday, March 28, 2010

Confessions

This week is like, a hectic week. I feel like just auto-piloting and all my movements are not coming from me. Just imagine you got test on weekends. Just like, WTF? don't give us the damn holiday on weekend then.


Okay thats not my point today. This few days I've heard lots of confessions made by my friends, my mom. Some of the confessions just shock my brain out. Its just odd to hear something we don't even think about but happens just around us.


Also, I made lots of confessions too. And as the same, some of them are things that I usually keep to myself. Somehow I feel scared to see myself being so open up to people like this. It indicates that I'm closer to people around me as well as I've increase the risk for me to be hurt.


Yes, it sounds selfish. I am selfish. Same as you. Same as everyone else. What, you are not selfish? Lets play a game. It is an imagination game. Just imagine that you are in the crowd, and someone take the picture of the crowd. After that, that person give the picture to you. Tell me, who's face are you looking for on the first place? I bet it is yours right? So, thats the prove.


Everyone have their reason of being selfish. They have their own history. Their own past. Their own story. So as the famous quote said, don't judge a book by its cover. Don't simply judge people just by their appearance, by the way they talk, by the way they walk and so on.


Everyone have the chance to change. Some of them took the chance, and some doesn't. Don't be shocked when someone you hate today will be the one you love tomorrow. Or someone who kills people today will be a doctor in the future. They have the chance to change, and they took it. Don't think that a caterpillar will always be a caterpillar. One day it'll turn out to a beautiful butterfly and fly freely in the air. A seed will be a tree. Even maggots [ewww!!] will turn out into fly one day. They will change. Everyone will change for their own sake.


And us? We should think off something that will make us become a better person tomorrow. Even if its a small thing, its better than being the same. For an example, if today we don't know a damn thing about cooking, we can start by frying the sunny side egg [telur mata lembu]. If today we don't save money, we can start by a penny a day.


We can always change, it just a matter of "you want it or not?". Its your choice. Your life.
Like Adidas's motto's "Impossible is nothing".


Ade orang cakap aku cool hari ni. Suke-suke. =D
Lagi 1, xsaba nak pegi pameran kasut kat PWTC. Xtaw la smpat ke x huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)