Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Down

Assalamualaikum. It's been a while. I kind of busy with my examination. Studying at my faculty. Doing revisions. Thats the result of last minute studying. And I'm dying here.

Oh before I forgot, its my birthday last week, and I get like, 100+ notification at facebook wishing me birthday. Thanks fellows, you all rock!! I'm really touched. And guess what, my best friend is the first one to wish me happy birthday! hee~

I have something on my mind but I don't know how to put it precisely in words. I have some problems with my feelings. Emotionally unstable. There's pole or zeros on the right-hand-side of my brain. I tend to be extremely sensitive now, especially with my best friends. Those crystal droplets keep streaming on my cheek almost every day, sometimes without any particular reason. I try to assume it as a result of pressure from the examination.

Besides that, I frequently reminiscing the memory from my school-hood and matrix-hood now. It's like watching episodes by episodes in time, making me feel like going there and live it once again. I do really miss those times. I miss Sarah Adiba Radhowan. I miss Siti Nursanim Mohd. Pazil, Siti Azahani Azuar, Nursyafiqah Mohd. Rais, I miss F2T7, I miss KMK, I miss all the memories.

There's one more thing, I am not really interested in dining now. Its just the same if I eat or not. That's really NOT me. I like to eat. Eat is one of the funnest [okay bad vocab] thing to do in the world, and now I am not interested. NO, I am absolutely not dieting or whatever you call it. I just don't know whats wrong with this body. Hey Nadia, what the heaven is wrong with you??!!

I hate this kind of situation. I hate the emotional Nadia. I hate the not-interested-in-eating Nadia. Where's the cheerful and food-lover Nadia?? Where is it??





Aku rase niat aku belajar kat fac dah lari sikit [mungkin banyak]. Aku nak perbaharui niat aku 2. Aku akan cube elakkan daripada perkara2 yang boleh cacatkan niat tu. Ya Allah ampunilah hamba-MU ini.

2 comments:

  1. along. kamu kenapakah?????
    okay atau tidak?
    kenapa nie? nape aku mcm tidak tahu apa apa??? ;(
    sabarlah sayang.
    Allah tidak akan uji ummatNya jika tidak dapat dia tanggung. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww cheer up! We all go through emotional cycles, you have every right to be moody once in a while! And when those exams arrive, you'll be so ready to kick ass and do well that all these emo days will be worth it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a nice day :)