Monday, May 25, 2009

The Day I Become Younger

Haha... I like the title, as well as the story here. 23th May is my bro's [Nazmi] 10th birthday. N theres a celebration take place at my house, with me as the 'director'!! hehe..

After a little 'ice breaking' with the kids, suddenly they ask me a question, and I really like what they thought bout me. Okay, this is the conversation between Nazmi's friend, Anis and me. Read it carefully!

Anis : Akak, umur akak berapa ye sekarang?
Me : Cuba awak teka umur akak berapa.
Anis : tingkatan 2?
Me : Waahhhhhhh!!!!!! Nad! die kata aku tingkatan 2! Maknanye aku ni awet muda. haha. Sebenarnya kan, akak ni dah masuk UiTM dah, umur dah 20 tahun dah. (smiling)

hehe. :D

Here are some of the pics at the party. [to look the real sized pic, just double click the pic, ok?]




The Crowd (those adorable kids!)


-----------------:: FOODS ::----------------
Nasi beriyani.. wif baked macaroni... nyum2





Birthday cake [choc fudge]




bitrhday boy blowing candle [notice the girl in pink, that's nazmi's ehem2]


early eve picnic
--------------:: GAMES ::--------------
I just make some rough plan, and the games are all music-based. And because I didn't plan it properly, I FORGOT 1 game that I've already planned. Soo sad..
1. the first game is -ESTACY- or we call it A.E.I.O.U stop based game.
To play this game, at first we put the music on, they will dance. And when i put the music 'off' they have to stop dancing, and MUST stand stil or do whatever thay are doing, without any movement.

they started a game w'out me!

guess what? my lil bro poking Iqbal's head [estacy game]

2. second game is 'Musical Chair'

3. Third game is 'paper dance'
Alifah, Syafinaz



Azizul Hadi



4. Fourth game is 'breaking the pinata'
Actually, the idea of making pinata comes when I search for games online. And i decided to make not one, but two eventhough it is not that easy because, I want to make this party memorable, not just for the kids, but for me either. And yes, I succeeded :D

spongebob: patrick, what are we doing here?
patrick: guess what, we're dead meat anytime from now fren. say your prayers.



the first ; birthday boy

They're 'nyawa2 ikan' now



okay, Patrick Star already dead. They're soo exited to pick up the 'treats' in there.
hey ladies! let me recall
from left Nad [my dearest fren, love u!], Dina, Yasmin, Alifah, Anis, Syafinaz


hehe..

my mom's frens [dear teachers]


my cousin and aunts...
Okay, end of pic, end of story. Hehe.. but, I want to say tq to my fren Nad because she is willing to came here[Shah Alam] from Bangi and helped me here. Thanks also to all that come, and make this party really 'da boom!'. Mak also, she rush home from Malacca after her meeting just to make sure everything is ok. Ayah, who takes a day off to help me here and there, and also my bro Nazrin.

p/s: sorry for the really broken english hehe

6 comments:

  1. ahahhahaha...aku ske gle tajuk blog nieh..x ley bla la ko nadia ahahahha...n i luv dis d most! muah2 to u too!n dis event was realy...superb! hahaha nnti kte bwat event klas cmni la gk taw tp style org bsar sket ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha nad!
    klo ko ske, aku mmg suke gile2 ah tjok dye hak3...
    aku mmg xleh bla... wahaha...

    hehe ok jek...
    game je la kne cri...
    alaa skang kn zmn teknologi canggih, cri je kt tenet...
    hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah bestnye..time akak kecik2 dulu mama akak ade wat mkn2 jgk mase besday.tp x t'pk lak nak wat games mase tuh.hehe.

    p/s:err.jd muda tu yg xleh blah tuh.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh kite pon same akak, mase kecik2 dlu tade lak t'pk nk bwt game.. huhu... tp sonok tgok dak2 2 men...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok
    da fav part ak
    gmbr kek
    sgt menyelerakan tau
    smpi s sgp nk mkn
    hek

    ReplyDelete
  6. oit! asl pic mama, aunty kina ngn kak loNg jek de?? asl pIc ak xde??? musykil2.. ak pUn de pe mse kt party tu.. hak3.. sengal jAp!!

    weyh!!! ak da cUti!!! yay! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a nice day :)