Friday, April 1, 2011

April,

Please be good to me.
Please don't be as cruel as March to me.
To us.
Please don't crush my heart again with shocking news.
Please don't let me shed any tears,
Please don't fake any hope.
Please make all the tests and exams are answerable.

If you want to do all that,
Please make me stronger to face it.
Please give someone by my side to say it's gonna be ok.
Please make my smile beautiful again each day.
Please remind me that I'm strong enough to face it.
Please remind me I have wonderful people around me.

I want to be strong,
I want to be strong,
I want to be strong.
I hope I can stand another month.
And 'us' can stand till the end.
Insyaallah.

Allah,
Please grant all my wishes.
Only You know the best.
Amin :)

Smile for April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)