Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Love don't need a reason

They were chatting. Laughter fills the coffee house. They're blissful to have each other, sharing their heart together. Like a pair of dove happily flying through the sky.

Ross : Honey…

Rachel : Yes sweetheart?

Ross : Can I ask you something?

Rachel : Sure, anything.

Ross : Why do you love me?

There was definite silence for 5 minutes. Rachel glances at Ross, smiling. She always asks herself that particular question, frequently even when they’re not going out yet. While Ross is still married to Carol. And now, Carol divorced him because of some problem.

Rachel : I don’t know. I have no particular reason. I just did.

Ross looks at Rachel. The look that never fails to beat her heart faster.

Rachel : What if I ask you the same question?

Ross : About what?

Rachel : Why do you… Love me?

Ross : Ohh…

That silence takes place again, for the second time. It was not long until Ross answered;

Ross : I… I… don’t know.

Rachel smiled. Although she didn’t get the answer to her question, she feels relieved. If there is any reason for Ross loving her, that same thing might be the reason for Ross to break up with her. For an example, if Ross likes her because of her beautiful face, what is one day her face is not beautiful anymore? Will Ross dump her?

Rachel : Honey...

Ross : Yes dear?

Rachel : Thank you for loving me. I love you.

Ross : Naah, I love you more!

And they keep arguing who loves who more. =)

True love doesn’t need a reason. Don’t force your lover to tell you why they love you. They might be able to give you a list of the little things that they love about you, but not the reason they love you. Because they just did. You can feel it.




p/s: I kinda rusty here uhuh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)