Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The tears


I've started to miss you and think about you like i do at holidays before.

The pain is killing me.
It’s like every view that I lay my eyes to, I see you.
Every song that my ears listen to, I hear you.
Every thing that I touch, I feel you.
Every breath that I take, it brings you.
Every thought that running through my mind, it’s never not about you.
Every food that I ate, I swallow you.

It’s devastating.
The real thing.
The throbbing pain.
Like the air is thin.

Why must we be this far?
Without you, I lost my shining star.

But they tell me, the ending is always happy.
If we are sad, it’s not the end yet.

I want my happy ending to be you.
At the day I say I do.
Through thick and thin, together or apart.
Till the last beat of my heart.



I will always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)