Friday, October 14, 2011

FRIENDS: The proposal


Even though I've watches F.R.I.E.N.D.S like zillion of times, there are scenes that never failed to make me tear down. This is one of them :
video taken from ---> youtube


Chandler: Oh my God.

Monica: Chandler, In all my life I never thought I would be so lucky.
As to fall in love with my best, my best…
There's a reason why girls don't do this!

Chandler: Okay!Okay! Okay! I'll do it! Oh God, I thought...
Wait a minute, I-I can do this.

"I thought that it mattered what I said or where I said it

Then I realized the only thing that matters is that you,
you make me happier than I ever thought I could be.
And if you'll let me, I will spend the rest of my life
trying to make you feel the same way.



Monica, will you marry me?"

Monica: Yes.(He puts the ring on her finger.)


the proposal words are from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)