Monday, July 9, 2012

The time machine

DeLorean


She keeps thinking on how things could be differently if she stay put on her decision two years ago. Thus, she ride the time machine she found and meet her. The foolish heartbroken girl that she was two years ago.

beep beep beep-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2010

It was kinda awkward seeing and talking to herself. the opening line was
"Hey girl, I am you, two years from now."

The past her still mesmerized by the fact that they'll be time machine in that short period of time. And then pull herself together and ask the future her
"Are you sure you're not my imagination, a vivid one?"

"No, silly. Oh by the way the time machine is not mine, I found it when I am walking down the street so I use it to go back to you".

"So you steal it?"

"No, its not stealing, its just borrowing"

"Yeah whatever. So, how's life treating you? You have finished your degree right? Do you have any boyfriend?"

"Almost finished, I guess. Hey listen to me, carefully. Something so amazing will happen to you in two months, but please please stay put on what are you deciding right now"

"But why?"

"Its kinda stupid. You don't know how many tears your stupid decision have cost me. How many heartache I has to mend just because you don't think clearly now"

"Hey its my decision and its my choice. If it is a mistake, let me learn the lesson. By the way what's so amazing that I can't resist it?"

"I won't tell you, you'll know later. You know what, life is good now in your time actually. You don't know many things that can break your heart. You're still pure. Don't waste it. And please study harder."

"What's with the study harder? hahaha"

"Yeahhh who am I kidding, we both know we're lazy ass. Please promise me you'll take this advice. But for some reason I think you won't"

"Of course I won't. Why wouldn't I take a shot on something that I want?"

"Because when you've attached to it, when it's almost over, or when it is just uncertainties, it really crush you into pieces. No glue can fix that. I'll give anything to be like you. To not know anything. To be a free spirit."

"But I will be stronger, right? and you know that everything happens for a reason, right?"

"Of course dear. Okay my time machine has started beeping. I have to go. Remember my advice okay!"

"I'll think about it"

beep beep beep ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2012

And yet, things are still the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)