Thursday, January 31, 2013

Married?

Yesterday I just seek for the truth on one of my close friend's life about her wedding. To be honest, she's the first person friend that really matters to me that get married. All of this time I thought that she's only engaged but the fact is she's already married, they even have a lovely little daughter. They only held a reception of akad nikah, they haven't held a ceremony yet, that might be the reason that many people doesn't know that thay're married.

Ijab Qabul 

I might be a little slow in picking up all the hints, because nowadays people always refer to their lover as husband. For an example
"Laki aku teman aku pergi shopping semalam"
or
"Rindu lah kat husband"
etc etc etc. To make things worst, they even put their facebook status as
"Married to [Mak Jemah]"
or
" Married to [Pak Pandir]"

even when in fact, they are not married yet in real life.

Plus, when I see a little kid's picture with caption
"My baby"
or
"comel tak anak aku?"
usually its their niece or nephew.

So when I see all of above at my friend's facebook page, I just assume the same thing. But it keeps coming back to me for some reason, then I asked her, and she admitted that she's already married and the kid is her daughter.

She has a freakin daughter for crying out loud!

I still can't digest the fact that she's already married let alone the idea that she's already a mother to other human being. Please don't get me wrong, I'm really happy that she's married. She seems really happy with her new family too. When they were engaged, we have a nice lunch and she introduces her fiance to me. From the way he looks at her, I know he's a keeper. Since I've already know my friend for years, I know she's a keeper too. Its great that she's settled down with a man who loves her.

Its just that, she's one of my crazy friend. We do many of stupid stuff together. We skipped class together. We share about our life together. When other people are busy preparing for their exams, we were the sleeping beauty. Then for some unexplainable reason, we both achieve dean list even when we almost didn't study. Sometimes when we wake up late, we didn't shower to class. I know its probably not happening at the same time, but we're pretty much has the same crazy attitude.

And suddenly she's married? It blows my freakin mind out you know. Can you imagine?

Anyways, I pray for the best for you three. I hope you will stay together until Jannah. Really happy for you. And I love you dear. :-)

1 comment:

  1. niemo loves u31/1/13 2:20 PM

    Hahaha.and of coz u are one of my best buddies!!!i love u more than word can be spoken.he.thx dear!!!!truffle 1.hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a nice day :)