Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Closure

It just in: Twitter has it that the most controversial thesis of the year has been submitted to my supervisor today [or yesterday?], lets just put it as; it has been submitted 4th of February 2013. After about 3 hours of waiting today and about three hours for about 3 days of waiting, I finally managed to meet my busy bee supervisor to submit my thesis.
He's been the most wonderful person that helps me a lot through this semester, looking out for me, he even present when I'm presenting my technical paper and actually smile when I'm presenting. Its just the sweetest.
As it implied; as soon as I've submitted my thesis, my undergraduate life has ended, putting my unemployment life to a fresh start. There are tons to do before I actually [want to] get started to the job-seeking life. As mentioned in earlier post, this morning I have the whole "spring cleaning" stuff after submitting my dissertation. A bunch of clothes that needs fixing here and there were discovered. As tomorrow's morning sun shining, just call me Cooleustary the tailor. It might be a lot easier if the sewing machine didn't broke down but, come on, it'll be over soon.
Gotta warm up the needles and threads ladies and gentlemen cause tomorrow we got a lot of sewing to do. Sew sew sew.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)