Friday, February 8, 2013

Luscious cookies

Tell me fellas, what is more luscious than a freshly batch of cookies hot from the oven? The vanilla smell spread all over the house. Melted chocolate chip touches your taste buds, excites it. The way the cookie crumbles, crunchy, with some tasteful variety of nuts. The satisfaction it gave you when all of it comes together; the cookies, the chocolate chip, the nuts, the warmness, the vanilla smell.

Ever experience more? I'm sure you have. Baking is one of my passion. And cookies seems to be the bake goods that I make the most, although it is not a piece of cake. Oh see what I did there?

One thing about the stuff you like; you'll do it even though how exhausted you'll be. Thats why we call it passion. Want to hear a cute love story?

Once upon a time, there live a regular guy and there's his beloved bubbly girl. The guy loves to play a sport which I call, the p sport. One day the guy enters a p tournament and the girl went to the guy to give him her moral support even though she's pretty much alone when the guy is playing. The girl didn't mind being alone as long as she can see her guy plays. When the guy is resting he approaches the girl and ask her
"Aren't you bored?",
The girl answers
"Emmm, I don't know. Probably not!",
And there she stayed until the end of the tournament. The truth is, that guy is her passion and how can she get bored when she's watching things that she loves.

Ok the story might be not that cute, but, still, throw me a bone here! Oh I just chatted with one of my best friend, another shocking news came out. I pray for the best of it, I really really hope the people involved could think wisely before jumping into any not-so-wise decision. Think about the ripple effect of your action instead of only thinking about yourself.

Since I am really exhausted from all the baking, I have to pen off now. Tomorrows gonna be a long day and not-so-long trip to the North. I hope the traffic is not that bad.

Have a great weekend fellas. Happy holidays too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)