Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Juicy

Assalamualaikum and hello hello there. Here I am back from some pecel lele and feeling-pouring session with one of my dearest friend. And guess what fellas, there's a surprising news received just now. Is this the year of surprises or what?
Of course due to the secrecy code, the one who listens can't reveal the secret, thus sorry you guys, no gossip for today. I can give you this though, its really juicy and mind twisting. I hope to see a happy ending for that.
Oh wait, one of my classmates is getting engaged this weekend. Oh how time flies. I pray that she's happy. They'll be happy. Insyaallah.
Back to the sewing activity that took place today, it gives me a headache. I found out one thing; my sewing is getting neater than before. Maybe I need a good afternoon nap for the rest of my days to avoid this kind of headache.
So fellas, how was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)