Saturday, May 25, 2013

The [Scavenger] Hunt

Well since the Convocation ceremony last Sunday, 19 May 2013 [oh yes, I'm graduated (^_^) ] its been a hell of a hunt. I found myself constantly in the middle of any Career Fair possible, dropping resumes and my photocopied certificate. Also, getting ready for walk in interviews.

Before I explain further, let me interest you with some collage of my Graduation Day:


See there? My friends are amazing, they come and not empty handed. Even their presence makes me feel appreciated. In addition, my mother seems really proud of me, alhamdulillah I feel happy.

Okay, back to the job hunt. Its a jungle out there, we must know how to search for target and the most important thing, to not be choosy. So I've been on about 6 first interviews, one second interview and four career fairs. I found myself liking this hunting thingy because takes me around the Klang Valley. It is a big world out there, there's a lot more people to meet, a lot more types of people to observe.

I'm running out of words to write since my stomach is grumbling, so until next time.

Tuudaluu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)