Thursday, May 11, 2017

Lost

Ever had the day when you feel down and tired, doesn't have the mood to do anything, feel angry at everyone, and feel lonely at the same time?

I don't know what or who to blame for this, usually I'm a pretty positive person. Might be because there's so much to do until I feel paralyzed and just lay there, not doing anything.

Some has said that when you're in a bad mood, possibly that you missed someone. But the problem is, who? I hate to walk around with this dark cloud over my head. I hate to be a cry baby and reduced to tears for every little things. There's been a while I feel empty inside. Disconnected. Lost.

Okay self, you need to take one day at a time. You might want to be close to your maker. Stop and take a deep breath once in a while. And stop whining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)