Tuesday, May 24, 2016

11: Relationship status

Your current relationship; if single, discuss that too.

Currently I'm single. And you know what, being a 27 years old lady and single at the same time seems to be a "problem" to certain elderly, but for me its not.

I actually just confessed to someone that I had a crush on him. I won't expose his name but I had a crush on him since I'm about 16-17. Hopefully he wont read this post [because who blogs anymore nowadays?] nor think that I'm a stalker or something.

Back to being single. I'm free to do whatever I want, with whoever I want. It spares me the heartache that being in a relationship doesn't. Probably in my first relationship I'm not mature enough hence the heartache and craziness is always there. [Sorry mister ex]

I honestly think that it's better to be single than to be in the wrong relationship. If you often feel lonely even when you're in a relationship, chances are that is the wrong relationship for you. At least that's what I felt before. Communication is key to relationship.

I see many people treat their boyfriend/girlfriend like spouses, I mean come on, calm your titties, you're not even married yet, pump the brakes a little, don't go overboard with all the affection [especially pda] and the controlling and so on, it suffocate me to watch couples like this.

Entering the "mating age" for my generation, I notice something. The word "me" or "I" become "we" or "us". And yes, sometimes its annoying to see people disappears in their spouses' identity until they lost theirs. Some woman that I know is strong before getting married suddenly becomes damsel in distress after. I don't know, I'm just the DIY gal, I hate to be a damsel in distress. I just feel that its makes me look weak.

All that been said, I have to justify something; I'm not against relationship or so, just that its sad to think that people lost themselves when they they're in one. If you can't fully be yourself in front of the person you love, then, when?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)