Monday, May 9, 2016

4: 10 Interesting Facts About Yourself


  • Although I'm a girl but I'm not a girly girl. I don't like hanging out with girls who like to shop or talk about handbags or shoes and stuff. I don't even wear makeup for crying out loud.
  • Hate BS. A straightforward kinda person. I hate when people beat around the bush then get angry or frustrated because "I didn't get their hint". Just come out and say whatever you want to say.
  • Prefer to be alone. Not needy for attention and being alone is my happiest state. This might be defined as "introvert" I think because I need to "charge" myself by being alone after being in a crowd or with anyone else.
  • Used to love the colour blue but now I love turquoise.
My turquoise wallpaper
  • My door is painted like TARDIS because the idea of time travel amaze me. Plus the Doctor is an alien like, come on can this be any cooler?
My TARDIS door
  • I used to skydive once to tick of one item in my bucket list.

  • Loves nature especially the  beach
  • Might have watches FRIENDS more than 100 times per episode, and yes I can quote almost every one of the dialogue and imitate whatever movement whoever is doing.
  • Although, my fav series is Supernatural. And my fav all time movie is The Parent Trap [with little Lindsay Lohan]
  • A baker. Loves food, probably more than I should. I can cook too you know, I actually loves savory things more than sweet things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)