Tuesday, May 10, 2016

5: A Place That You Would Live, but Never Visited

I think about this question long and hard, as I'm already in the city that I love. But due to answering the questions on this list and trying to write again, I come out with a place in mind;

Stars Hollow


Ring a bell? It's a small town in the Gilmore Girls. I'm in love with the idea of a small town particularly this one because everyone knows everyone and people are not stingy with help, and concern about each other. Of course that means that busybodies are included in this package, but I will take the busybodies if it comes together with the closeness, I'll take them all.

Stars Hollow's Gazebo
The town itself is pretty and homey, close to nature, walking distance to everywhere, and the most interesting thing is it has like this small town events at least once a month end everyone [well except Luke] will participate. I think this is a great place to grow up or grow old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)