Sunday, May 8, 2016

3: First Love

Your First Love and First Kiss; if separate, discuss both.

First Love

Over the years I have a lot of crushes, but the one that really turns into a relationship is when I'm in college. Although he is an ex not but I don't hate him or anything, it just didn't work out.

We were best friends and one day I realized that I like him. It was a problem because; first, he is in a relationship at that time and second, I don't want to lose a best friend if it didn't work out. For reasons I don't think I should state here, his girlfriend broke up with him, leaving him utterly heartbroken. She was his high school sweetheart.

No I didn't make my move at the moment, I just want him to be okay. After about a year I think I told him that I like him, but he didn't give any answer straight away. I know he needs space and time, so I give him. Then he treated me like before, which I think is the answer to my confession; he just want to be friends. I'm actually okay with that I think, since I don't want to ruin our friendship.

One day he called me and ask me to be his girlfriend. I'm kinda stunted but of course I said yes. I don't know that he likes me back. But I don't think I'm good at relationship. Relationship involves a lot of emotions, and I'm not good at managing that. Thus end the chapter with me and this fella. And as I predicted, our friendship didn't survive.


First Kiss

First kiss? Haha are you kidding me? As I mentioned before I'm a Muslim and we believe in celibacy. The beauty is that we are not allowed to sleep around of even touch by random person because Islam treats woman like a queen, nobody can just randomly touch the queen right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)