Wednesday, May 11, 2016

6: Someone Who Fascinates you

TAYLOR SWIFT

I know its really typical to pick some artist to answer this question, but hear me out here. Taylor Swift is more than that. Even though I don't know her personally, I can see that she's a beautiful soul, stand up from the others. She's the same age as me, but already accomplished everything she wanted; music and fame. Who in this world didn't know this name?


I'm the type of person who listens to music by youtube. Hence, there's the "suggestion" videos after listening to a song. So I click it. Every interview, documentary of Taylor never cease to amaze me. She had this music dream since she's like 4. She always know what she want in her life, and she chase it. Of course there were hardship in the way, but from my point of view, its worth it. Now she's a world class artist, with songs that people can relate to.

I just watched her journey to Fearless dvd video. Oh how she adore her fans. Every concert night of her tour, she will literally go downstage while performing to hug her cheering fans and thank them for coming. And she organize a "t-party" for fans that just all out [the one with her name on their shirt, shave their head like her name, the one that makes banners ans stuff etc]. The t-party is organized right after her performance, when all these all out fans that I mentioned above will be taken to some place in backstage in a beautifully decorated canopy the she will come and have tea with them. 

And her songs, oh I just love it. Although I prefer her country songs, but the pop ones are good too. I love "new romantics" especially. Must be enchanting to be in one one of her tour concerts but I never get the chance. I might lose my mind if I even breather the same air as her, I just think she's that amazing. Whenever she comes to Malaysia, I think I want to go to her concert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you and have a nice day :)