Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DONE

Uhh pleaseee somebody help me. A soap-opera-addicted girl is in the house. Currently I am watching this hilarious-but-many-to-learn-from series, which entitled How I Met Your Mother. As the title speaks for the storyline, it is all about a daddy keep his children sat on a couch listening to his life and love story when he is young. Of course, it is not totally about the daddy himself, there are also stories about his clicks Marshal, Lilly, Robin Scherbatsky and Barney. They make a damn good company to one another. I just love how much I learn there.

Currently my life has been a bit messy. Oh not my life, its just the sport carrier part. There's a biatch, I just don't know whats wrong with her, but I just hate how I didn't get in when she didn't has even see how am I doing at it. Seriously dude, if u wanna make an audition for a game, make it well. Plan it accordingly. Make sure there's no flaws in it. Don't left any single detail or else you'll end up witnessing someone who is as mad as I am. Okay I didn't freak out actually, I just keep it inside but this is too much.

I keep thinking what I've done wrong and I finally get the answer. And the answer is, VOID! You are the one who left out my number while all my OTHER friends get your message. When we come, we can't do the audition since you pick THE WRONG DAY! And you are the one who tell US that all of us will get in since there's not much girls in the audition and SUDDENLY you tell ME the I didn't get in for NOTHING?? It just unreasonable. You really don't wanna see the dark side of me. Things will get all ugly.

I might seem like I didn't care but I am also a human being! I have a heart. I just recover from some stupid heartache and now it is bleeding again? Seriously i can't stand it anymore. Not this time. Not for the same reason. Not for the same event. And especially, not when it is not for my weakness.






I AM TOTALLY DONE
being nice. to you.






THANKS TO YOU! biatch...






Screw you, I just HATE you.












But one thing, I will never give up on badminton. No matter what.

p/s: Really wanna watch Inception. And Despicable Me.

1 comment:

  1. oitt! jom tgk despicable me!! hii~ inception aku x nak tgk. seram. huuu~
    btw.
    Tonight gonna be "de.." wait for it "lightful" -Barney Stinson. :)

    chill kay!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you and have a nice day :)