Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Sem

Assalamualaikum


Hey!
The new semester is waving to me hai hai...
The past semester is waving me bye bye...
So do the holidays! [sigh]...

I hope there's something new for the new sem..
My attitude!
-No more 24/7 fb,
-No more EVERYDAY outing,
-No more late shower [not good for your health though],

-More exercises physically and in study,
-More fasting,
-More holy Quran reciting,
-More hardworking and study smart [I think I'm born lazy, its in the blood!]
Okay cooleustary, stop putting the blame on your parents!


Folks, don't be lazy like me. Put the priority. First thing first. Vital to less vital. Important to less important. Learn your priority.
Here, let me teach you ---> The Mayonnaise Jar and Two Cups of Coffee


And one thing, money is NOT everything.


Have a nice sem ahead, wish you all, all the best! And do the best! I know you can do it.


See ya!

1 comment:

Thank you and have a nice day :)